Monday, May 11, 2009

Four Years and Feeling Great

If I live to Wednesday I will mark my four year anniversary. If someone would have told me four years ago that I would end up feeling this good I would have told them they were crazy. I can now look at every day as a blessing from God to be deep cherished. Yesterday I got to just stare at my beautiful three month old granddaughter. Last week I made my annual pilgrimage to Pepperdine University for their annual conference. That place has to be the most beautiful college campus in America. Life is good, and I am so glad I can say that, but today I visited a lady from my church who just found out that she will be having bypass surgery in the next day or so. Even though I have been through the surgery I still don't know how she feels, but I have a pretty good idea of what lies ahead. I hope I can be there for her and offer a bit of encouragement, and somehow communicate that things will be alright.

No comments: